How do you spend time with family?
This site is dedicated to spreading positivity, and inspiring others to do the same. With motivational messages, stories of hope and stories of overcoming negativity, I am hopeful that those who visit this site will find the strength to continue moving forward, one step at a time, until they reach the light at the end of their tunnel.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Family
Getting ready to go to my Mom and Dad's to celebrate 2 of my 3 children's birthdays. Danny will be 26 on the 12th and Amanda will be 22 on the 12th. The whole family will be there, except for my daughter, Sarah and son-in-law, Daniel, because they live in Florida. Family times should be cherished, and I am so glad my family is close. We do everything together and I wouldn't have it any other way.
How do you spend time with family?
How do you spend time with family?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment