This site is dedicated to spreading positivity, and inspiring others to do the same. With motivational messages, stories of hope and stories of overcoming negativity, I am hopeful that those who visit this site will find the strength to continue moving forward, one step at a time, until they reach the light at the end of their tunnel.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Writing is good for the soul
Way back when, I used to write a lot, and it was always what I turned to when I needed to relax. It didn't matter what I wrote. Whether it was a poem, or a song, or a letter I would never send. Getting my feelings down on paper was always good for my soul. Recently, I started writing again, and I haven't been able to stop. There are so many things I need to say and so many ideas I want to share. I wake up every morning and can't wait to write something, anything. When I put this site together, it inspired me and it gave me something to get excited about. So, if you are feeling sad or anxious or happy, write about it. Just start writing and don't stop until you have said everything you need to say. You will be amazed how comforting and soul-cleansing writing can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment