I know, that I, personally, have a difficult time getting motivated on my own. So, I decided it was time to ask for the help of others, by starting a women's support group. Starting next week, we will be getting together, regularly, to discuss weight loss, exercise, nutrition and how to get, or stay, motivated to reach our goals. Just knowing there are others out there who are just like me, is so reassuring. I am very excited about this new group and can't wait to attend our first meeting. Together, with others, in your same boat, you can not only survive, but you can thrive and grow and reach your goals in record time. Support and motivation are very powerful tools to have. If you can find a group to join, that meets your needs, join it. If not, start your own group. You will be surprised how many people have thought about the same thing, but have not acted upon their thoughts.
If you are in the Lake County, Ohio area and would like to become part of our Womens Health group, please join us. Our first meeting will be Thursday, 4/28/11, from 6:30 - 8:00 pm at The Stadium Grill on Tyler Blvd in Mentor, Ohio
If you are not in the area, but would like to become an on-line member, with access to our website and all of the information discussed in group, please e-mail me directly at dek1064@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Nurse Dawn
No comments:
Post a Comment