This site is dedicated to spreading positivity, and inspiring others to do the same. With motivational messages, stories of hope and stories of overcoming negativity, I am hopeful that those who visit this site will find the strength to continue moving forward, one step at a time, until they reach the light at the end of their tunnel.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Today.....
Today… I make a promise to myself to not let someone else determine how I feel. I pledge to stay focused, be a good person, keep a positive attitude and feel sorry for those around me who are unable to do the same.
How did it go Dawn? Did you let anyone elses comments, actions or moods bring you down? It really is hard not to, I know that but as long as you are trying...you are on your way to being a positive person!
I wrote this poem when I was working....it was the first thing I said to myself every morning and the last thing I said to myself before leaving every night. It kept me from losing it emotionally quite a few times....lol
How did it go Dawn? Did you let anyone elses comments, actions or moods bring you down? It really is hard not to, I know that but as long as you are trying...you are on your way to being a positive person!
ReplyDeleteI wrote this poem when I was working....it was the first thing I said to myself every morning and the last thing I said to myself before leaving every night. It kept me from losing it emotionally quite a few times....lol
ReplyDelete